Sunday 19 June 2011

My Last Day in Room 17 : (

This morning I woke up early to get ready for another busy day of school. As I was brushing my teeth I realised that I had finished teaching a Pt. England School last week! Miss Ouano is back to being Kimberley Ouano for a while!


Room 17, Miss Garden and I had a shared lunch on Friday for my last day in room 17. I had been cooking all afternoon and all night on thursday to prepare for the shared lunch. Before we ate Makerita said a beautiful karakia to bless our wonderful food. We had pizza, sausage rolls, fish fingers, popcorn and cupcakes. Looking at the photos it looks like everyone enjoyed it!



I will miss teaching Room 17, I have had a lot of laughs and fun! However, I will still be around Pt. England, so it is not the last you have seen of me!



Miss Ouano : )

3 comments:

Makerita said...

Hey Miss Ouano,
As I sat down to do my work I had finally realised that you were gone. Most people miss you. I do to. And in fact the shared lunch was awesome. I had loads of fun decorating the food.It was so delicious. Please keep in contact. We will miss you so much.

Love from Makerita.

Caroline said...

Hello Miss Ouano its me Caroline we really miss you also as Miss Garden.Last week friday we had a great shared lunch I had fun eating all your food that you came up with.But buy the ways thanks for teching us technology and reading us lovely stories.

YOU ROCK MISS OUANO!!!

Love by Caroline

Miss Ouano said...

Hi Rita and Caroline!

I am glad that you both enjoyed the shared lunch, you kids deserve it! I am really sad that I am not in room 17 anymore, I miss every single one of you! : (

Take care and be good for Miss Garden,

Love from Miss Ouano : )