Thursday 7 April 2011

Moving Out!

Today is a very exciting day for me because I am moving out of home! I have been planning to move out of home for a long time now and finally today has come. It is a big step for me as I will independent in the big world. But that doesn't mean I would not be accepting any help from my Mum and Dad! (lol)

After work tonight my friends and I will get into painting the inside of the house, and hopefully by Sunday I will get to move in all my furniture! It is not long till I go back to Point England School where I will be teaching for a few weeks. I hope you are ready for me Room 17! :D

Me getting ready to paint!

2 comments:

Moala said...

I didn't know that you post something in your blog. I think that you and your friends will so tied on painting. What colour did you paint at your room was it son nice LOVE FROM MOALA.

Miss Ouano said...

Hi Moala! we were very tired after painting the whole house! we painted most of the rooms beige which is like a light brown colour.