Wednesday 11 May 2011

Katy Perry Concert @ Vector Arena

Last Saturday night I was lucky enough to see Katy Perry live in concert! My best friend and I had bought tickets to this concert last year in November. We had been waiting a long time. I bought the tickets one second after they were being sold! I did not want to miss out. 

When we entered the arena it smelt of candy floss, it was amazing. The theme of Katy Perry's concert was candy land. Katy Perry wore many beautiful costumes that were  colourful, bright and sparkly. As you can see from one of the photos, the arena was packed since it was a sold out concert. My favorite song that she performed was 'Thinking of you' and 'Firework', Katy performed them live very well.
Sold out concert, as you can see from the crowd!
Overall, it was the best concert I have ever been to! It was so much fun! I enjoyed it so much that I spent $50 on a Katy Perry tour t-shirt. I was not to happy about the price of the t-shirt the next day. However, seeing Katy Perry live was definitely a memorable experience for me! : ) 

6 comments:

vanessa L said...

Dear Miss Ouano,
you are a very lucky lady!I always wanted to go to a Katy Perry concert. I really really like the pictures you took of Katy It looks like you had so much fun and a crazy night!!!!!!!!


LOVE V.L?9

Miss Ouano said...

Hi Vanessa,
Thanks for your comment, it was a very fun night! Maybe when you get abit older you could probably go to a big concert like this one?
: )

Moala said...

Hi Miss Ouano,
you are so lucky, if I know I would like to go to but I am not that older enough hahaha. My favourite part was when you said she singed that song that we both like the "FIRE WORK"!!!!!!!!

LOVE FROM MOALA xoxoxoxoxo

Michael said...

Dear Miss Ouano,
I like the pictures of Katy Perry concert.
It looked like you had a lot of fun at the concert. the t-shirt was a lot of money.

Miss Ouano said...

Hi Moala,
I had a fantastic night! I think that if you had been at the concert you would have enjoyed it! I hope your birthday at the pools is going well. I am so proud of you for learning how to float!

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your lovely comment!Im glad you like the photos, it was hard trying to take them while enjoy the concert! Yes it was an expensive t-shirt, but i will treasure it forever!

Miss Ouano : )

Maru said...

Wow seeing Katy Perry OMG thats my little sister biggest fan. Miss Ouano you have lots of good stuff to share to everyone AWESOME YOU ROCK MISS OUANO.